- More Info
Custom Made Certificate
Item code: O40-7
The certificate is printed on soft-textured art paper or on genuine parchment (the same of which is used for writing Sifrei Torah, Tefillin and Mezuzot) of the highest quality and with a special texture which gives it an original and authentic appearance. The parchment color is light, a fact which accentuates the painting and color. This parchment is stronger than paper and will last for many years.
Paper size – 16.5" x 23.5"
Parchment size – 18" x 24"
Additional sizes can be ordered. .
For more information call: 718-928-6534
Prices and payment options:
Once you have chosen your certificate, you can download the order form and pricelist below. You must fill out the order form with the details of your requirements, and send it back to us either by fax or by email. As soon as the text is prepared, we will send it to you to confirm.
The paper type we use for printing our artwork is the world best paper made by a company named Tecco.
The paper is manufactured for artists that reproduce their artwork to lithographs, that paper's texture is soft and doesn't yellow, and lasts many years. The colors quality is amazing and is compareable to the original.
You can visit the company's website www.tecco.de
The parchment we use comes from real calf skin that goes through a complicated process that qualifies it for the writing of Torah scrolls, Tefillin and Mezuzot.
The parchment can last for hundreds of years and even more.
Additional Layer of acrylic paint
Accentuating words with pure gold
Accentuating letters using ink
Luxurious velvet backing
You can upgrade your certificate by adding handmade “extras” which give the certificate an exquisite artistic value.
Just like with handmade certificates, we insist on specialized high quality, which gives the certificate an artistic value and a rich appearance.
The certificates are printed with a specialized printer, used in great museums around the world, designed for the printing of Lithographs and Giclee of high quality. The colours and quality of the printing are impressive and compare to that of an original.
The paper onto which we print the certificates is the world’s best quality paper produced by the company Teeco.
Options for Upgrades
Upgrade options and add-ons for your certificate:
1. Selecting a print on paper or on real parchment (Parchment is made of genuine leather, which is maintained for hundreds of years)
Printing on Parchment Options;
- a. Painting an additional layer of acrylic paints and gold by our professional artists. This accentuates the colours and upgrades the certificate to the same level as an “original”.
- b. Tracing the text over with ink by a Sofer Sta”m (scribe of Sifrei Torah, Tefillin and Mezuzot). This ink overlay accentuates the letters and causes them to shine, it also protects the writing.
- c. Adding 23K gold (Gold Leaf) over the title, or any other words you choose.
- d. Meticulous, delicate sewing of velvet onto the certificate beneath the parchment, which protects the parchment from cuts, enhances its appearance and gives it a finished look.
Printing on Paper Options;
- a. Painting an additional layer of gold acrylic paint by our professional artists.
- b. Adding 23K gold over the title or any other words you choose.
It is recommended to have your artwork framed and hung on your wall after the wedding.
The prices for the various upgrades you will find in detail on the order form.